• Any item on our menu is available for catering, however, some items travel better than others.
• We do not provide on-site caterers but our catered food is presentation ready and displayed on platters.
• Items are cut to finger portion sizes and wrapped individually for ease of service.
• Platters can be ordered and picked up with 24 hour notice for groups of 50 or less and 48 hour notice for groups over 50.
• Platters can be delivered for a fee with 48 hour notice and dependent on staff availability.
• On average, a catered meal runs approximately $15 per person and includes chips salsa guacamole, salad, assorted tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
• Since most of our food is individually wrapped we do not automatically provide plates, napkins, or utensils, but they can be included for a fee.
• Please keep in mind that our platters are best when consumed within 1 hour of pick-up time.
• Cash, Check or Levelup due on delivery.
• Salsa verde and salsa rojo included with all catering orders.
For all off-site catering and to order platters, contact: Peter Billeci at 415.409.8226
Nick’s Crispy Tacos and Rouge Lounge have catered events for companies such as ILM, Lucas Films, CPMC (Sutter Health), Trulia, The Hamlin School, Comcast, Farallon Capital, Levi Strauss, Google, Wells Fargo Bank, USF, Stanford University, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, Auburn Alumni, UCSF, and UOP to name a few. We have also served various SF Giants players and their families, Chris Isaak, Will Smith and his family, David Chu City Council, and have hosted many wedding parties and rehearsal dinners. We’ll work with you to make sure your party or event is memorable.